How to delete a folder/directory using cmd

Suppose you would like to delete a file or directory to ease some time.

let's start with locating our folder, our folder is inside My Documents we will name this deletethisfolder

open your cmd, then locate your folder.

Follow this path in your cmd

C:\Documents and Settings\admin> cd "My Documents"

Press Enter,

C:\Documents and Settings\admin\My Documents>rmdir /s /q

ex.

C:\Documents and Settings\admin\My Documents>rmdir /s /q "C:\Documents and Settings\admin\My Documents\deletethisfolder"

or this:

C:\>rmdir /s /q "C:\Documents and Settings\admin\My Documents\deletethisfolder"

That's it! your folder is now deleted!!!

If you want only a sub-folder under "deletethisfolder" directory let's say another_sub_directory

then we'll append the name of the sub directory/folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\admin\My Documents>rmdir /s /q "C:\Documents and Settings\admin\My Documents\deletethisfolder\another_sub_directory"

Hope this Help you GUYS! stick around!!!

3 comments:

buyvigrx said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also.



vigrx

John1738 said...

Very nice site!

Big Dildo Bizarr said...

eh. thanks )

Post a Comment